Apple’s iPhone X will be available for pre-order on October 27 and goes up for pre-order on November 3. So research firm RBC Capital Markets carried out a survey to find out the interest in Apple’s new iPhone.
According to the survey, a large percentage of users (28 percent) are waiting to buy iPhone X, whereas 20% intend to buy iPhone 8 Plus, and 18% plan to buy iPhone 8.
According to the survey, out of the users interested in buying a new iPhone, 43 percent of the users plan to buy iPhone X, 32 percent plan to buy iPhone 8 Plus, and the remaining 25 percent plan to buy iPhone 8.
Interestingly, users who plan to buy iPhone X, a majority of the users (57 percent) plan to buy the top-end 256GB iPhone X, which costs $1,149 or $56.16 per month via Apple’s iPhone Upgrade program, and the remaining 43 percent plan to buy the 64GB iPhone X, which costs $999 or $49.91.
Last year, 50 percent of iPhone 7 users survey planned to buy the 128GB. iPhone 7 was available in 32GB and 256GB. RBC Capital Markets analyst expects a majority of the users who had opted for mid-tier storage would opt for the higher tier since Apple has removed the middle-tier this year.
The wireless charging feature was the most attractive feature of the iPhone X, according to 46% of the users who responded to the survey, followed by Face ID with 26% of the responded selecting it as the most attractive feature of the iPhone X.
The research firm is quite bullish on Apple’s stock and has a target price of $180 as it expects strong demand for iPhone X, which in turn will increase the average selling price for iPhone.
#IPHONE X #SURVEY REVEALS MOST IPHONE X BUYERS PLANNING TO BUY THE $1149 256GB MODEL – WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Subscribe to our email newsletter.