CALIFORNIA – As a homeowner, our duty is to maintain security at all times. But unfortunately, we cannot always doing it. Installing CCTV is not also a right answer, because almost everyone knows that the installation will have a high cost. Then how we can keep house security from distance? Mobile device or smartphone is the best answer to these needs, especially for Apple user, such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Installing applications on Apple devices to supervise home is an ingenious and cheap. Through an application called Manything, users will be able to take advantage of the camera iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a good surveillance camera, complete with motion sensors.
How to use this application was claimed to be quite easy, the user can use it directly and the camera will function by system to monitor and record the movement of existing or occurring and store, and report directly to the user. Users only need to set up a tripod as a device holder, then put the device in a strategic place. But earlier, this application must first be installed on iOS-based devices, which can be obtained directly from the market AppsStore application.
- Install Applications Manything, download it from the App Store
- After the application running, user will be prompted to enter a username and password to login. User can enter the login name of a Facebook account or apply directly to activate the application.
- When the application running, user can select directly the ‘Record using this device’ to activate direct camera recording process. Although there are other options that offer only for activate camera only.
- To monitor the situation immediately, user can access the Web application manything at the website address www.manything.com.
5. If the recording menu is enabled, user will be sent directly the recordings to the registered email or can directly access from the site, by first entering the login account registered.
Source : okezone